- Beautifully & Lovingly designed townhouse, peaceful atmosphere sleeps 3
- Just a stone's throw away from the Famous Iron Bridge
- Stunning view of the Iron Bridge from the Lounge & Bedroom
- Restaurants, pubs, tea rooms, shops & museums all on the doorstep
- Finalist for the best Self-catering in the West Midlands Tourism awards 2020
- AA - 5 Star Gold award 2019
- Awarded TripAdvisor 'Certificate of Excellence' for 3 years running 2019, 2018 & 2017
- 'Most Beautifully Presented' finalist award
- Recommended & loved by the 'Country Walking' magazine
- Featured in 'The Sunday Times' - 'A Welcoming home with a view of a bridge'
- Member of 'Britain Finest'
- Bedroom -Large 18' room - King size bed & Single bed ideal for a family or friends sharing
- Bathroom - Spacious - Bath & a large standalone corner shower. Heated towel rail
- Kitchen - Well equipped kitchen with dining space
- Lounge - Cosy place to relax view of the Iron Bridge from the armchair
- TV, DVD player and Stereo system
- Free Parking
Please look under our 'Details' page for more information about the townhouse...