Accommodation Details - Ironbridge View Townhouse
Ironbridge View Townhouse is close to the Iron Bridge with fantastic views of the Iron Bridge & river Severn from your armchair.
The accommodation consists of :
- LOUNGE - The cosy lounge is ideal place to relax after a busy day, or idly pass the time sitting either on the settee or armchair gazing at the Iron bridge. Enjoy a glass of hearty red with your nose in one of our books. Free Wi Fi internet, freeview flat screen tv, CD player, DVD player, coffee table, sideboard, antique wooden chair, bookcase packed with books, selection of local maps, walking guides, information on local places, board games, selection of CD's and DVD's
- KITCHEN - well equipped with electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, toaster, everything you need you will find. Ironing board, iron.
- BEDROOM - Beautifully decorated large 18' bedroom with views of the Iron Bridge & river Severn. Comfy King size bed & single bed. Ideal for a family or friends who don't mind sharing a bedroom. Wardrobe, dressing table, chair, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets, radio alarm clock, bookcase packed with interesting books. Good selection of lighting.
- BATHROOM -After a day exploring the local area unwind and indulge with a bath full of bubbles or enjoy the large standalone corner shower. The perfect place for indulging in some relaxation and blissful pampering. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Large Mirror. Ottoman seat.
- LITTLE EXTRA'S THAT ARE PROVIDED - Soft white fluffy bath & hand towels. Bathmats. Two sets of towels for each guest for week stays. Hair dryer supplied. Tea towels, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, fresh milk, tea bags, coffee, sugar, cling film, foil etc.
- HEATING - Gas central heating with combi boiler ensures hot water 24/7
- PARKING - Parking permit provided for the whole of your stay. We do not have our own private parking at the property in common with most properties in Ironbridge as Severn Bank is a pedestrian entrance only. Car parks are nearby. (we would respectfully ask you to return the pass at the end of your stay. Otherwise we will have to charge you £100)
- CHILDREN - Over 5 years old welcome. ( upstairs is open plan - not suitable for young children)
- No Smoking & No Pets
"A Must stay! Delightful Couples cottage - Well what can I say, my first 5 star review! Delightful spacious, quality, fantastic location a real couples retreat. Why have a hotel room when you can have a delightful cottage!" Patrick & Sue
"What a wonderful home from home! You've thought of everything! A great base for walking & lovely to come back to such comfort. Thank you!" Liese & Nathan