Come in, kick off your shoes and relax
Ironbridge View Townhouse has been carefully furnished and prepared with thoughtful touches throughout. The accommodation consists of -
Living Room - The cosy living room has a incredible view of the first Iron Bridge in the world and the River Severn. The beautifully furnished lounge is an ideal place to relax after a busy day, or idly pass the time sitting either on the cosy sofa or armchair gazing at the Iron bridge. There are also throws to cosy up under and if reading is your thing there's a large selection of books in our bookcase for you to choose from. Complimentary Wi Fi, Ultra HD 50" smart Tv with Netflix connection, local maps, walking guides, information on local places, a games & book cupboard, the family are sure to be entertained.
KITCHEN - Wonderfully equipped for all your self-catering needs, from a quick cuppa to three course meal. Fan assisted electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, integrated fridge and separate freezer, washing machine, four slice toaster, and all the crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, and utensils you could need. The co-op is less than a 3-minute walk from the house.
BEDROOM - The elegant bedroom features a king size bed & one single bed both with pocket sprung mattresses ensuring you enjoy a wonderful night's sleep. Sumptuous linen and tog rated duvets depending on the time of year. If you prefer a certain tog duvet then please mention when booking. Fabulous view of the river & the Iron Bridge. Ideal for a family or friends who don't mind sharing a bedroom. The room is beautiful light & bright. The bathroom is located adjacent.
EN SUITE BATHROOM - Stunning bathroom. After a day exploring the local area unwind and indulge with a bath full of bubbles or enjoy the large corner shower, with an anti-slip tray. The perfect place for indulging in some relaxation and blissful pampering. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Large Mirror. Side table under mirror for your wash bags. The flooring is anti-slip
LITTLE EXTRAS THAT ARE PROVIDED -
- White large bath & hand towels, bathmats. Two sets for each guest for week stays. Different tog rated duvets depending on season, or let us know your preferred tog rating when booking - 4.5, 10.5 or 13.5.
- Large Fan, shampoo, shower gel ,bubble bath, hand wash and hand gel sanitiser. Ironing board & Iron, Hair dryer, tea towels, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cleaning products, fresh milk, tea bags, coffee, sugar, cling film, foil etc.
When you arrive, you'll find fresh milk in the fridge and a welcome tray with coffee, tea, sugar and biscuits to help settle you in to your new 'home from home'.
If you would prefer to arrange an online grocery delivery for your arrival day, please let us know and we will be able to arrange to be there to receive it for you, and have everything sorted before your holiday starts...
- HEATING - Gas central heating with combi boiler - Hot water 24/7
- PARKING - We will provide free parking for the whole of your stay nearby. We do not have our own private parking at the property in common with most properties in Ironbridge as Severn Bank is a pedestrian entrance only. If you would like help in carrying your luggage please just ask, we are always happy to arrange to be there when you arrive and help you, as we don't live far away.
- CHILDREN - Over 5 years old welcome. (Upstairs is open plan - not suitable for young children)
- NO SMOKING & NO PETS